Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Swapping Data etc from Z3 Compact to Z3 Full Size

I really like my Z3 Compact but was just starting to feel a bit small for my sausage fingers. I've just done a deal to buy and 2nd hand Z3 and want to be able to transfer all my emails, messges, settings , photos etc over as easily as possible. Can I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S6 Edge Plus Signal Strength

Not sure if it's just mine, but I have recently upgraded to an S6 Edge Plus from a HTC One X and the signal strength is seriuosly effected. I can only get 0 -1 bar at home on my nre phone, whilst my old HTC will receive 4 - 5. Nice to have the new ph...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

I changed from PAYG to monthly. Wanted to keep my old number. Did a sim swap but my old number hasn't transferred over and I think I swapped tge sim before it had completed. I have complete 2 forms keep my number and Spoken to 2 o2 staff. They said t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handset paid in full, requesting Bootloader Unlock code.

Greetings, Having paid off the final payment on my o2 refresh, I now truly own my device and am wondering where I should ask for the Network/Bootloader unlock codes?The device in question is a Sony Xperia Z1 and since upgrading to the Z5, I wish to r...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z3 compact back cracked during charging

Hi I bought my Z3 compact a while ago and had no problems with. Up until one day after leaving it to charge I found the back cracked. I was wondering if this would be covered under my warranty or not. Thanks for the help

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stagefright update for S5 and Note 10.1 2014

Hi, I spoke to Samsung about the updates for Stagefright and was told that there were some updates beyond the 5.0 that I currently have on my S5. Does anyone know when the updates may be coming through. Also regarding my Note 10.1 2014 which currentl...

Bossuno99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC M8 charging problems

For the last week I've been having problems with the my phone charging, only seems to charge when my phone is switched off! It's only a year old. Tried various different chargers with no luck. Any suggestions? If it is switched on it displays that my...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim tray jammed in nexus 5x

Hi there,I just upgraded to a Google lg nexus 5x today. It's a very nice phone, except for one issue.When I inserted my nano sim and closed the tray, I can now never get it out again! Whilst the tray came out easily enough in the first place it looks...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cracked glass screen

Will I be covered for my damamged screen under warranty?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos