Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

TuGo unreliable

Hi, does anyone else have a problem with this App or is it just picking on me? I live in the sticks and mobile phone signals just do not exist out here so I have been using an O2 Boost Box for some years. Having changed employers that has now gone - ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Update 17-06-16

hi, Today my sony xperia z3 did an android update, all went well and the phone worked with out any problems, however now i have major problems. on the lock screen i cant swipe i have to hold the unlock button, and every time i press a section of the ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Canada

Im travelling to Canada soon and was wondering if there are any bolt ons to help me in regards to data usage?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kernel panic, followed by regular crashes

Yesterday my Galaxy Note4 (Android v6.0.1) showed a 'kernel panic' error screen followed by the 'downloading do not turn off target' screen which I left for a considerable amount of time before deciding it had frozen. Rebooting was a hit and miss aff...

Lelouche by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z5 Warrenty Rejected Fault

Extereamly peed off. So have the Z5 Compact and the UV filter on the camera has failed (exactly like this : https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/O2-repairs-diary-aka-not-practicing-what-you-preach/td-p/942424). Sent off for repair, now ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S7 Edge Camera Lens

I've had the phone since release and discovered the other day that the glass lens on the camera has cracked, now this mistified me as i've never dropped the phone and have a decent case for it. I've done some research and it seems to be a common prob...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS charges for text messages on upgrading from Samsung S4 to S6

upgraded my phone in May and have been stung with a large bill of extras at the end of the month for what i've discovered is MMS messaging, where text messages have been converted to MMS without my knowledge. There seems to be some historic online di...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access free wi-fi

I regularly visit Costa Coffee and am a member of their club. They offer free O2 wi-fi in their coffee shops. It's automatic. Except for me and my Samsung A5, it seems! Does anyone else have a problem accessing free wi-fi? Costa can't explain it, jus...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos