Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Where is Adapt Sound

I have read many posts, not on this site, that say that under Sounds and Notifications I will find Adapt Sound. I cannot find that function on my 02 Galaxy S5. This has the latest update. Can anyone please tell if it is on the latest build for the S5...

athgen1 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Messaging freezing caused by Chrome

If you've got an Xperia premium phone with stock messaging freezing it's worth disabling Chrome and see if it works again. Worked for me!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

nougat 7.1.1 wifi issues

hi all since i have had a few recent software updates: 1. where the wifi could not connect to any network. Airplane mode on and off sorted this for a while. 2. Recent software update to 7.1.1 sony xperia zx only connects for 2 secs then drops off an ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S6 Unlock

I have an S6 on a Pay Monthly contract (via Carphone Warehouse) which is nearing it's end. I have contacted O2 to request a network unlock (via the chat service) but I am being told (twice now) that I must go to Carphone Warehouse to get it unlocked....

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

water damage cost

Dropped my samsung s6 in the bath 8 weeks ago. No power initially but when i tried to charge it monday it came on. Screen not working but there is juice in it. I have sent it off to see if they can repair it (guru said as long as its charging there i...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Data Samsung S7 Edge

Hi Since Saturday I haven't been able to receive any data on my phone. Everything says its connected to O2, data is turned on, I've restarted everything, did a hard reset as well but still nothing. I have checked the O2 coverage in my area and it say...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android O, live event.

To coincide with the total eclipse today, Google will be holding their reveal event for Android 8.0 O at the same time.Head on over to www.Android.com/O for lots of eclipse based sneaks and facts as well as a few interactive maps showing where we can...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Samsung S8 Data while in USA

I'm in America at the moment. I have O2 Travel activated and have data roaming turned on, but I can't get mobile data. Any ideas of what I can try?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone else tried texting ACTIVE to 2020 in the last couple of days?my texts go but get nothing back. Can people try for me please? If you get a text back can you pm me and not sure if it's possible with settings texts, forward it to me?

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching monthly sim from Xperia to Samsung

Hi, Do I need to do anything special if switching from Xperia to Samsung on O2 pay monthy with nano sim? Can I just put the sim from the xperia into Samsung S6 and it will work, withoug going into a store? Many thanks. Mark

mark245 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos