Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! network

Hello . I have a Samsung S7edge . is it unlocked to any network and how do i find out ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No help on website when asking about a replacement sim

I was a bit surprised to find that there is no help for the above situation. I tried a search for "my sim will not fit my new phone" without any hits. Has no one ever bought a new phone before that requires a different sized SIM? Hardly!!? So why is ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Wifi Calling

Hi there Can anyone tell me when and if Wifi Calling will be enabled on the S6 Edge Plus? I was offered it on my account and had it suggested to me via a message from O2 so I enabled it thinking it was compatible, this disabled TuGo which suited me f...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! taking phone abroad

hi i am taking my htc one from barceona to rio on a cruise. i have not used a one abroad before. i have a monthy contract with 1000 minutes and 1 g of data.. i would like to make the odd call abroad will these be included on contract? how can i avoid...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MightyText?

Good evening everybody! Does anybody have knowledge of MightyText? I use my laptop & notepad for loads texting (arthritic fingers) and will surely miss TU Go. I have remained loyal to o2 for the years since TU Go arrived but no need to now, perhaps f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up a new Samsung Galaxy

I'd hoped to have an online chat with an O2 Guru today but none seem to be available at all today. I have bought a new Samsung Galaxy J3 and I need to set it up. I need to know how to transfer data from my Nokia Windows phone. Where do I start??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer photo to computer

Hi Hopefully this easy to do. I want tranfer my photos and text from my phone to my computer . Can you help meThanksRopeaylen

Ropeaylen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock code shambles

O2 are a joke when it comes to unlocking a handset, I've been trying to get mine unlocked for a month now, it went from 7 days to 7 working days, to 10 working days max, then 2-4 hrs then 10 days again... Finally got a code but surprise surprise it d...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed calls & text messages

My galaxy A3 does not receive all calls and messages. I have moved to O2 for their better coverage but now think there is something wrong with my phone.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

System UI

My phone is Samsung S6.System UI coming up but no screen so can't do all the usual stuff like unistall google.Any way to fix other than factory reset

dunkysmrs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos