Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! LG K8 new phone and no sound

I just received a new phone via refresh scheme and there is no sound from the device whatsoever. I'm not sure how you classify this as 'like new'? Trying to return the device via online form as I bought the device online, but it says it's an unknown ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung phone

Hi my Samsung 6edge phone won't switch on . It hasn't been dropped and is well looked after . Worked fine last night then it died I put it on charge over night but I noticed by the morning it hadn't charged and still won't charge or switch on . I've ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

i recieved the galaxy s8+ on friday. did the whole sim swap thing etc but the phone is showing a message saying NO SIM CARD|emergency calls only. its been over 24 hours since and still nothing. been without a working phone since last night. can anyon...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony xperia zx premium

Evening all. Any news on when the new xperia zx premium will be available to preorder? Tia

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam and junk email

I am being inundated with loads of Spam and now they have started on my email page! How can i stop them? Have tried unsubcribing to loads but they still keep coming! Im getting up to 40 a day!

Jo90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited music streaming

Hi, i have just bought the Galaxy S8+ with free music streaming on my tariff. I am just checking, does this mean that whenever I use certain music streaming companies I can do it for free?Can I use the normal apps and websites for these companies or ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A3 seems to be corrupting sd cards

HELP ! Please ? About a month ago, I upgraded from my two year old Samsung A3 to the same model 2017 version. I waited a couple of weeks for a Guru person to be available at my local O2 shop, to transfer over all my data and music from the old phone ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lasts months bill

Hi I am Mary Cook.I would like to know why my bill last moth was so high.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New XZ acting strange!

Its 3 months old. No screen protector or anti virus. It started a few days ago with a dead patch on the touch screen when using Chrome. Now today its like its posessed, opening apps and swiping through things, zooming in and out. I have it next to me...

Octopus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S6 edge plus i need unlock

Hello, im Victor i need unlock my samsung, i bought in london and last month i was reset this phone and now i cant use another network.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos