Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change ringtone length

Could some one please tell me how to make my samsung core prime ring for longer before going to answer machime

Johnno81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia XZ Premium, Android 8.0 Oreo

Oreo has began rolling for XZ Premium, bringing with it, the features added to the XZ1 range.At the moment the far East dual SIM devices are updating, and the single sim versions will begin very soony.Please note it will take a few days/weeks for the...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

s7 and s7 edge nougat update is here !!!!!!!

hi everyonejust a quick heads up the nougat update for o2 users is finally here i am downloading it now ota as i type this so check your mobile lol will post more info when its done

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone 4 hrs ago

hi im mr macawai ..just lost my phone about 4 hrs ago..im in nicosia cyprus..can pliz help

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hands free with a Huawei P9

HiI have paired my Huawei P9 with a Motorola T325 Handsfree Car Kit.Does anyone know how to get the P( to auto answer incoming calls?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile phone

Can anybody tell me, what is the phone up from the Galaxy J5 please

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Tarrif change

Hi there ive took a contract out 02 with the car phone warehouse I was thinking off changing tarrif to get more data i currently pay £15 a month if I change it will be £18 a month is there any hidden cost to change tarrif or is it free to do so via t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My upgrade

I called o2 and upgraded with them through the phone. I was told going from 3gb to 6gb a month will be the exact same price i was really happy as they also gave me 2gb free as i ran out. I was soo happy that i actually went out of my time and trouble...

Mms

Got a mms of my brother the other day on my Samsung s8 but would not let me open it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos