Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sending Text Messages

Just joined O2 with pay as u go. Can make and receive calls and receive texts but cannot send anyessages. Just get the spinning "sending". Help please.Bennie

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! availability

are all o2 phones locked to o2 only

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My samsung s6 edge

I have upgraded from my s6 edge and went through the process of unlocking it as instructed in my o2....have had no confirmation of this from o2...passed the phone on but my friend cant get it up and running as ge says it is asking for a code to put i...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6

Someone please help. Had my Samsung Galaxy S6 for 2 years now on contract and want to give it to my daughter to use on a Sky mobile sim. I’ve contacted O2 may times now speaking to them on the phone and to Guru’s on chat to have the phone unlocked, e...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia l1 paper n SIM tray

So I got the child the l1 for Christmas from O2 shop opens it to put SIM card in to find two bits of paper in the trays. I've pulled them out and now the SIM tray won't come out. Reading I now know the paper contains the phone details but how do I un...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia X Compact

My husband bought me the above phone - sim free, unlocked - for Christmas. I have just tried to fir the nano sim without success. Any suggestions?

gloglo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network unlock code doesn't work

Hi, I recently got an upgrade and I gave my old phone to my mum (xperia z).She is on Vodafone, so I requested a network unlock code, which didn't work. I requested another, thinking there may have been an error, and the second didn't work either. Bot...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling availability problems

Hi all, I am Trying to get wifi calling setup on my samsung galaxy S7, as it would be very handy when I am away at work as I dont get a phone signal. I have followed guides on the O2 website to check compatability, updated to the latest software and ...

Resolved! use wrong unlatching code

hi, I mistakenly used the Pac when trying to unlatch my phone from o2, and it is now locked. it works on original o2 sim but says it's locked when using new provider sim. o2 say to contact samsung and samsung say contact o2. How can I unblock it

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos