Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Motorola G4 Play Nougat update.

I was just wondering if there is any info on O2 releasing the Android 7.1.1 update for this cracking little phone.Other companies have now released it in the uk. Ta

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia xz stereo speakers not working

I don't know exactly when it started but my speakers haven't been working recently. I have sound on a call but can't play music and don't get notifications and alarms don't work either. I have tested my speakers in the service menu and earphone works...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to increase storage space on a Samsung J3(2016) phone

My phone keeps telling me that I'm running out of storage space. I run very few apps so I find this very annoying. O2 sold me an SD card to solve this problem but I have realised that the device is not using the SD card as it is still empty and the d...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S7 Always on clock

Just got this phone so having a play around with it. Is the always on clock meant to move location to prevent screenburn? Some say online it only moves a few pixels at a time, but ive left it for 30 mins and the display hasnt moved at all

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Calling for OnePlus 3T

Hey folks, Been a while since I've posted, manly due to personal reasons that I'm not wanting to go into. Anyway, I'm just wondering if there is any update on Wifi calling for the OnePlus 3t yet? Seems odds that i keeps showing up on my account as an...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 27 replies
  • 1 kudos

htc desire 626 update is availiable but wont install

i have a htc desire 626 it says that there is a software update to andriod 6 marshmallow but when i install it the phone downloads unzips it and install it but when you check it the software version in it has not changed i have tried everything htc c...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Play Services at 640MB storage and draining my battery

My Note 4 Play Services app is eating up my battery and taking up 640mb The options to force stop/uninstall are greyed out and it's impossible to do anything with it. I have an Xperia X where it takes up only 230 mb and both options are available. An...

G4Grandad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Normal battery life for Sony Xperia xa1

Hi, just wondering if anyone else struggles with battery life with the Sony Xperia xa1? I only use my phone for Facebook, the odd phone call etc.. so quite light use, especially on weekdays when I’m at work during the day and I feel I am permanently ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apps on samsung j3 2016

I have had my J3 for less than 3 months and I keep getting messages stating not enough memory to update apps. There are a lot of apps I dont use. Can these be removed. I have only put 5 apps of my own choice on phone and if I want to put any more wou...

webby1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need an email address

I need to email someone to complain about the lack of repairs even though it's been in for repair 3 times

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos