cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Call ended" immediately

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I try to call an international mobile number from my O2 Pay & Go Unlimited my call is ended immediately. The same happens to my wife. We are able to call the same number from a BT landline no problem. We are able to call to other international numbers no problem. So most probably our O2 numbers get blocked by O2 when a call is placed. I have Motorola Moto G, my wife has Motorola Moto G5. Any solution? Thank you!

Best wishes, Renis

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@AnonymousCheck with O2 whether you have an international bar on your phone...https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Also make sure you have enough credit .

From my own experience I would advise you to put the call number into your phone contacts including the area code....then dial from the contact list. I have often found that dialling a number to Spain by manually inputting every digit in, fails quite often ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Cleoriff. Yes, I do control for these. I can call to international numbers, the balance is sufficient, the calls are just 2 pence per minute. Is there anything else?

Cheers.

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you Cleoriff. Yes, I do control for these. I can call to international numbers, the balance is sufficient, the calls are just 2 pence per minute. Is there anything else?

Cheers.

I can't think of anything other than the three things i have advised @Anonymous. My only suggestion is to contact customer services on the number I linked to above. They may be able to offer more advice then me. It's just peculiar that you can contact the numbers on your landline but not your mobile. Definitely sounds like an account issue. Only CS can look at this for you...Please let us know how you get on...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous Just out of curiosity, where are you calling internationally that costs only 2 pence per minute?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5