Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Anonymous

Why is O2 not stocking Google Pixel phones

For a second year in a row, O2 is not stocking the Google Pixel phones. The stupidity of the situation is that when I walk into an O2 showroom, the staff very kindly direct me to the nearest CarphoneWarehouse to buy a Google Pixel. It seems the staff either do not care, they are out  to kill O2's own client base or simply could not be bothered with giving feedback to the guys who are defining the company's handset strategy.

Please - can O2 start stocking the Google Pixel? This is getting very annoying when other providers are doing just that - stocking these handsets.

Highlighted
Topics: 552
Solutions: 13,446

Re: Why is O2 not stocking Google Pixel phones

Another of o2’s incisive business decisions which no one in the real world will ever understand.
I’m sure EE will sell you one though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

IPhones, Samsungs and Sony seem to be their business strategy with the odd quirky £1.99 phone. 

Highlighted
Topics: 113

@jonsie wrote:

IPhones, Samsungs and Sony seem to be their business strategy with the odd quirky £1.99 phone. 

Media reports say that iPhone Xs are likely to be in short supply so probably cross that one of the O2 list.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Highlighted

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Media reports say that iPhone Xs are likely to be in short supply so probably cross that one of the O2 list.

Stand by for the flood of tears

Highlighted
Topics: 745

Well any reaction would be a change as we have heard 'not a lot' about the iPhone 8 on here...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well any reaction would be a change as we have heard 'not a lot' about the iPhone 8 on here...

Praise the Lord.....

Highlighted
Topics: 113

Again media reports say that the 8 has not sold well.....I guess people would rather wait for the potentially elusive X....exclusivity is paramount and they may well be utterly disappointed when they realise the X is as rare as the proverbial chocolate teapot.
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Highlighted
Topics: 552
Solutions: 13,446

And 6 months behind the S8
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Level 47: Going Places

only 6 months? that's rather generous...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here