Did you mean: 

When will Z1 ship?

Grimboj2
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 40 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello.

Can an O2 employee confirm the day that the Z1 will ship out? (Not to be confused with the release date)

Thanks

Message 1 of 342
341 REPLIES 341

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
1980b how would you compare the screen to iPhone 4S? I hope I'm not disappointed..... Still no sign of my package

You should see an improvement from the 4S for sure, size wize, it will blow you away lol!

As for quality...you need to decide for yourself.  The retina displays on the 4S and 5 are brilliant, crisp, bright and clear.  The Sony displays are not as vibrant or bright imo.. 

Message 311 of 342

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting no call backs from customer retention! I leave work in 90 mins and sorely tempted to go to phones 4 u or EE and get a handset. By the sounds of it I shouldn't even be bothering with the Z1 and should be going for HTC one.

How is everyone else finding it?

Still can't believe the delivery fiasco but anyway .... Old news
Message 312 of 342

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I find the screen great to be honest, although I'm coming from Xperia S. I'm very happy with the device overall. Is insanely fast!!

You will definitely see an improvement coming from the Xperia S, so glad you like it.

The main thing is you haven't used the other displays (I think?) so that means you can enjoy the Z1 for sure.

It is very fast and will get faster once the updates iron out the tiny lags here and there (very very minimal currently anyway!)

Message 313 of 342

masterwai
Level 3: Thinker
  • 98 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OMG!!! so reviews are not great for this handeset so far then.

Mine has been delivered and will be playing with it tonight after work. sounds like it will be gong back tho from the few reviews so far.

Message 314 of 342

Anonymous
Not applicable

@masterwai wrote:

OMG!!! so reviews are not great for this handeset so far then.

Mine has been delivered and will be playing with it tonight after work. sounds like it will be gong back tho from the few reviews so far.

Make sure you try it for yourself tho, everyone has different views slight_smile

Message 315 of 342

Anonymous
Not applicable
Masterwei, just wait til you get the device and judge for yourself. Personally I think it's great. I've never used a htc one or s4 so can't really compare the screen to those devices. I guess that may be a good thing. Who knows though, perhaps there is a screen lottery and I got a good one as I have no complaints with the screen.
Message 316 of 342

Anonymous
Not applicable
The screen looked great when I played with it in the O2 store last week! Very slick and a lot sharper than my iPhone!
Message 317 of 342

masterwai
  • 98 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

maybe. problem is that i have messed about with a friends S4 and i was impressed even tho I had the S3 too. I will certainly see if it i like it or not.

I read that some phones had a inferior screen than the one sony have advertised too.

Message 318 of 342

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine arrived I'm really impressed with it so far.... The lens is AMAZING. Now just got to figure.out android! Ps typing this on the.Xperia!
Message 319 of 342

masterwai
  • 98 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do you find it too big?

Message 320 of 342