cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS IN THE OFFICE SINCE MONDAY : SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having problems since Monday 4th of August, when I am in the Office SE1 8NZ  I noticed I cannot make or receive calls..when someone rings me it goes directly to my VM. I didn't notice that until the next day. I had an urgent missed phone call and when I tried to access my VM , it started dialing and then cut out.
I rang the Customers service who advised me to switch off the handset and remove the battery but still the same. I was then asked to remove it again and also the Sim Card but still the same.
Was asked to try another 02 user's sim card but it wouldn't accept in the phone.
I am able to get Internet , Whatsapp and text messages without any problem
The helpdesk said it's definitely the Sim card
I received the Sim card yesterday but didn't insert it. This morning inside and outside the house the phone works perfectly and able to make n receive call.
I tried outside my building and it works fine and as soon as I enter the office it stops working. If I come out of the office a few hundred yards it works fine
I rang the desk again and explain and they advised to insert the new Sim card which I did. It has been activated and I am still having the same problems.
There are 2 other 02 users with different handsets having the same issue, mine is a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Whats causing this problem? I have never had this issue before Monday.
The signal is showing as 2 bars only?

I have notice on the Thread someone mention Kit Kat whats that. I have gone into the settings and check for updates via Wifi and its showing as The latest updates have already been installed.

4g is not displaying as I am on Wifi but even though I switch to Data I still cannot make or receive calls.

What has 02 done that changed this ?

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi jonsie, ( I hope I have that right, a bit hard to see)

One of the SIMs was from another phone, the other was from a phone I used before and the third was a new SIM from the O2 store.

Same result.

Cheers

T

Message 31 of 31