Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Why is my data not working?

I have a monthly bill for unlimited text and calls and 1GB UK data. But since this morning, my data signal hasn't shown and I could not be access to the Internet. Can someone help me ? I can phone and text, but only data is gone. It is nothing relate...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor Mobile Signal

I'm halfway through my 02 contract with my Motorola Moto X phone. When I first got the phone I wasn't having any problems but it started about 8 months later and now it's getting unbearable. I don't recieve signal in my own house, street and half my ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing tariff

I am wondering am I able to lower my tariff ? I have moved house and no signal whatsoever and in middle of contract?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sum swap

Hi AllI'm trying to get my sons contract sim moved from an galaxy S3. Eventually after an hour on chat o2 have sent me a sim for the iPhone. However the sim they have sent is a pay as you go one. Will I be able to do the sim swap and get his contract...

andypg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z3 Compact Camera Issue

Hello All, was just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with Z3 Compact Rear Facing Camera just stopping working all i get is a Black Screen the front facing camera does work its been like this for a bit over a month now, i have read around alr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

galaxy s6 edge (g925f) 5.1.1 update

I have recieved 5.1.1 update on 02/07. I sont see anyone else getting this yet and also this firmware is not showing on sammobile? Has anyone got this update yet and if so any issues? Initially i had a problem with sound cutting out intermittently wh...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Latest Android Update

Just had an update to my Samsung A5 and, as with other updates, I find unwelcomed changes.Had my phone set to only allowing calls from my contact list. If you aint on it you aint gettin thru.This upgrade seems to remove that facility.Is it gone? If n...

FXRS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Smart Switch

Can anyone help me with this?So I just backed up my iPhone ready to switch to my Note 4, got it plugged in for smart switch but it seems to be stuck on step 2... "Select content to transfer" I've selected my iPhone back up and its stuck on the spinni...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos