Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Advice on what phone to get..

I'm looking for some advice on what android I should get next, as my Samsung Galaxy S3 has broken, and I'm not very good with knowing what is good, and what isn't on phones. So, to sum up...- Must be an android.- Must have 16 GB internal storage, bec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading Phones...

I'm due an upgrade for my phone and want to get the LG G4. I have found a good deal online at mobiles.co.uk however they do better deals for new accounts rather than upgrades. My question is this: Can I get a new o2 contract through them and then hav...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The number 02035405936 is charging £9 a week for nothing.

I have been having this issue for 4 weeks now and im starting to get concerned about the number 02035405936 taking £9 a week from me from the site eXtremeAdult when i have never visited that site ever. I tried to text STOP to 89365 to see if it fixes...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G3 Text message repeat notification.

Can anyone help me? The online guru couldn't! I set up my LG G3 text message notification to repeat every 5 minutes, this quickly became annoying, so I wanted to revert to a single notification. However, try as I might, I just couldn't find the menu ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S3 phone number

HI All I've just activated a pay as you go sim in my sons old S3. However the phone number it shows in settings, status is a different mobile number. Can I change it ? Thanks for your help.

andypg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is my data not working?

I have a monthly bill for unlimited text and calls and 1GB UK data. But since this morning, my data signal hasn't shown and I could not be access to the Internet. Can someone help me ? I can phone and text, but only data is gone. It is nothing relate...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor Mobile Signal

I'm halfway through my 02 contract with my Motorola Moto X phone. When I first got the phone I wasn't having any problems but it started about 8 months later and now it's getting unbearable. I don't recieve signal in my own house, street and half my ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos