cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I upgrade to galaxy s4 from iphone 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Considering changing to S4! Should I do it? I've had an iphone for years now but getting bored with it only other thing is I have iPad, MacBook and Apple TV and wondering if I will miss the sync across all devices function. Has anyone done this and can you offer pros and cons please?
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok guys, many thanks, think I will make the switch but need to think about whether my impulsiveness takes me to the S4 or i put the brakes on (for once) and wait!
Cheers
Message 11 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145046 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I was meaning apps etc.

S4 supports apps to sd wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 12 of 29

MI5
  • 145046 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok guys, many thanks, think I will make the switch but need to think about whether my impulsiveness takes me to the S4 or i put the brakes on (for once) and wait!
Cheers

Latest news is announcement end of March and for sale during April, so not long to wait wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 13 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had iPhones for years and decided to upgrade to Samsung s3 couple of years ago.

In less than a year I decided I didn't like it as much as iPhones and got myself an iPhone again slight_smile

But I must admit, Samsung wasn't as limited as the iPhone and the change was good, even tho I changed it quickly.

I am sure you won't be disappointed with the s4.

Message 14 of 29

MI5
  • 145046 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Struggling to see how anyone can get "bored" of Android.
If you don't like something you can change it - The options are endless and at the end of the day it's just a phone that makes calls, sends texts, does email etc, just like they all do wink

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 15 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyway we all have our likes and dislikes.

Nothing to struggle with. wink

Enjoy the journey Kathie and perhaps update your thread when you make the change on your experience.
Message 16 of 29

MI5
  • 145046 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Likes & dislikes I fully understand and it's great to have the choice, it was just the use of the word "bored" that I don't get....?

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 17 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Theirs so much to do with these mini pocket computers I will never get bored.

I'm sure you'll know what I mean when I say if your brave enough you can open the android phones and iPhones up to show their true potential.

Best move I ever made was being part of the device testing trial to play around with other makes if phones and operating systems.
Message 18 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
One thing I've found is that you get far more people switching from iOS to Android than the other way around.

Android allows for so many more possiblities, it allows for personalisation and simply allows you to do so much more than you can with an iOS device. I'm constantly amazed when I head an iPERSON say "you can't do that on the iPhone".

I must side with MI5, bored is not an adjective I'd expect to hear about Android quite simply because you can do more with it than you can iOS.

Can you tell which side of the fence I sit on? Haha
Message 19 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Edited just for you Rich grin

Message 20 of 29