Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S8 Screen Issue Advice Needed.

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi all, I upgraded my phone and which caused no end of issues with O2 (for another thread!). Eventaully all sorted and up and running, But now I have noticed a vertical line all down the screen.  It is very faint and can only be seen with blue backgrounds.  I am semi okay with keeping it as it will be a whole issue to send back etc.  Will it slowly get worse? Should I just send it back?

Samsung S8
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Get it swapped whilst it’s still new. Less than 30 days old and they have to replace it.
You will always know it’s there and it will annoy you forever!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Get it swapped whilst it’s still new. Less than 30 days old and they have to replace it.
You will always know it’s there and it will annoy you forever!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Yes, it is only a few days old. You are right, it prob will annoy me forever! haha

Samsung S8
Message 3 of 3