Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123243 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi all..please bear with me as i am a bit of a technophobe and am still getting to grips with my new Samsung S3. My home page is laid out with date and time at the top of screen. In the same box there is a weather update for my area. To update the weather all i had to do was click the two circular arrows, they spin round and voila, within seconds the weather for my area is displayed with the time etc. Since yesterday this has stopped working. I click on the 2 arrows, they spin round, but dont update. So the weather is showing as it was (at 4pm yesterday) Any ideas?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

The levels tend to move up automatically based on your contributions.

So, for example, if you post a certain amount of posts, topics, solutions, kudos etc. you can move up automatically.

You've been here for a while and got involved in some discussions - so the level upgrade is deserved wink

Message 11 of 17

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23177 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

The levels and names mean absolutely nothing. Ask whatever questions you need to. There's no stigma attached to being a beginner or any other level.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 17

MI5
  • 144828 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
If you click on the weather image it elk take you to a more detailed weather forecast. Once on this page press menu then settings and then refresh interval. You can then chose to have the weather update automatically every hour slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 123243 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Ok...thanks all. This 'Observant' will continue to post basic questions:smileywink: I have to say credit to all on this forum. Never once have I been patronised or made to feel foolish. (I would not have posted again if that had happened) There are some joys of being 68 years old and claiming techophobia Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 17

MI5
  • 144828 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
You're just pulling our legs really aren't you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 123243 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Nope! If you look at my post that started this stream, you will have to admit technophobia is real and ongoing with meSmiley Embarassed (however if you ever want to ask me any medical questions, then ask away!) Though maybe this is the wrong forum for that? haha

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 17

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You would be surprised the questions that are asked on here! Now I know who to ask for a second opinion!:smileyhappy:

@Cleoriff wrote:

......(however if you ever want to ask me any medical questions, then ask away!) Though maybe this is the wrong forum for that? haha

Message 17 of 17