Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Topics: 561
Solutions: 14,406

Re: Samsung Galaxy SII, Issues with after the update

What apps are they?
Some are known to give issues on certain phones....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 130
Kudos: 236
Blog Posts: 1
Solutions: 42

ODIN on the outset looks horrendously complicated however as long as you follow the instructions and don't guess it should be fine. Android telephones are a lot more open and tweakible than most handset with operating systems. As a caveat, as soon as you use ODIN you are on your own from a warranty point of view. However that's a topic for elsewhere. If you need to know more XDA Developers website is the place to look.
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

1. Facebook (for Andriod)
  2. Temple run
  3. advanced task killer
  4. zedge
  5. flashlight

any of those?

Highlighted
Topics: 561
Solutions: 14,406

I'd dump "advance task killer" for a start as android manages tasks perfectly well without intervention. Also, I don't play games but looking at Temple Run it seems to have a few reports of system crashes etc.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)