Samsung Cloud Premium Storage - Now available

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Disable-Automatic-backup-Samsung-Cloud.png

Hey everyone,

After noticing some of our customers wanted access to paid Samsung Cloud Storage options, but couldn't purchase them, we've been working behind the scenes with our technical teams and Samsung to bring these options to our customers.

What is Samsung Cloud Storage?
It's an online storage option that gives you a 15GB basic plan for free. You can use this cloud storage to save a backup of your phone, and also use it to upload your photos and videos to, or any kind of file - that you can then access from anywhere.

What other options are available?
For many customers, the free 15GB basic plan may suffice, but for other customers with larger cloud storage needs, you can upgrade to a 50GB plan for £0.79 per month, or for the power users out there, there's a 200GB option for £2.49 per month - plenty of room for all your stuff!

How do I access Samsung Cloud files, or view my account?
If you have a Samsung device, you can view your account, storage, or upgrade your plan by going to:

1. Settings app
  2. Accounts and backup
  3. Samsung Cloud
  4. Storage plan

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Thank you @Chris_K for this very good news. As one of the people who needs to update her Samsung Cloud storage, I'm very pleased to now be able to do so.

Thanks @Chris_K for the update and O2 for working with Samsung to make increased cloud storage available.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 3

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Nice one.

But I have 1TB of pictures..... 😁
Not many rivals to Google One once you get over the 100's of GB's.
unnamed
Message 3 of 3