cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not provisioned MM#2 Sony Xperia T

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, i just bought a new phone today on a pay monthly plan (On&On). I got a new SIM card so obviously had to wait for it to activate. When the phone managed to get a signal, it said SIM not provisioned MM#2. Does anyone have any ideas?
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Come back if not and we'll see what else can be done...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
To clarify, it was a Sony Xperia T that I bought. Put it in the question but not the message body. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Maybe try it again tomorrow after the network has settled down again....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
My samsung galaxy s2 gets signal fine, so i'm not sure if the network is the problem or not
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
With the same SIM or a diferent one? The network issue is number specific not area specific...

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its a different SIM and number so that might explain the problem for now. I'll check again tomorrow when the network might've settled down. Thanks!
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Come back if not and we'll see what else can be done...

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have also just got an Xperia and it is coming up with this message when I turn the phone on, can someone help me to activate the microsim please?
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You need to contact CS (202 on contract or 4445 on PAYG)

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9