cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair Outcome: BER Non-Tech (PowersOn)

Anonymous
Not applicable

What does this mean, Repair Outcome: BER Non-Tech (PowersOn)? I have sent my Samsung S5 mini in for repair as it has trouble finding and keeping connected to the o2 network.  I've only had the phone 3 month. 

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Latest update on repair tracker. 

Parts received and attempted to repair on 30/05/2015, more parts needed, parts being delivered by manufacturer.  I bet they replaced the antenna as its no doubt cheaper and quicker, they prob now waiting on a new board being delivered. 

Message 51 of 59

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
It sounds major either way.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 52 of 59

jonsie
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 53 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

According to the repair tracker, my phone is fixed and ready to be picked up tomorrow at the samsung store.  Will let you all know tomorrow.  

Thanks for the advice everyone.  Complaints to O2 will be coming.  

Message 54 of 59

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Good luck. Hopefully all sorted for you by Sammy.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 55 of 59

jonsie
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I picked the phone up this morning, and so far so good.  It all appears to be working fine.  

I have a copy of the work sheet which says Work Carried Out: "replaced main pba and sub pba to rectify the issues reported.  also replaced rear speaker assembly to maintain ip67 rating.  flashed to latest sw/fe and tts."

I asked them if phone was blacklisted as Anovo claim, and they said def not.  

Which is the best way to complain about all this, as I feel they tried to con me into buying another phone when it should have been fixed or replaced as its only 3 month old.  Phones must be of satisfactory quality and last a reasonable length of time. I cant see customer services really caring about it, or maybe send an email to the CEO ronan dunne? 

Message 57 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Really glad it's fixed, If you want to complain  about O2 you have to follow this procedure

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 58 of 59

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Already posted the complaints link for you here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Repair-Outcome-BER-Non-Tech-PowersOn/m...
Message 59 of 59