Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 6P

Hi. I just bought a Nexus 6P. Excellent phone, only problem is the camera. I`ve read reviews, and tests, camera companions, and it has a great camera, except mine. Not sharp, and detailed on far subjects, then for other users. There is a lot of googl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Attitude

Spoken to like dirt, spent thousands over the years, major issues, finally thought all sorted, phoned today, spent 27 min on hold, 45 later Put through to sales, Kieran has a go as " look we are busy" hurray up is way I was spoken to, asked it to spe...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simswap

Have recently finished a contract and have gone to sim only on a 12 month contract.simswap by text worked well , at least switched off my old sim over 24hours later new sim not registering.saw some previous chats on a similar line from 2013 went on t...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What data to disable when going abroad

Good afternoon all. I have a Sony Xperia Z2 and I will be going to Greece soon. I will only be using WIFI with TuGo and sending the very occasional text outwith this. I have turned off Data Roaming but there is also an option showing for Mobile Data....

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! nokia lumia 625

I had a simple problem with my phone so I went on line & asked an 02 guru for help with my volume control button, I then followed what was supposed to be an easy video, but then I lost all my personal details, everything has gone on my handset all my...

jb219-37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium rate block on s6

Hi everyoneI have a galaxy s6 and i accidentally clicked something and now i cant send a text or call 5 digit numbers, even o2. Text comes back as "failed" and call says i cant call while call barring is on.Im on pay monthly and spoken to o2 customer...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung s6 update

Hi. A few weeks ago my mum's phone recieved a device update. After it was installed it would no longer accept her fingerprint or password and needed a factory restore. The exact same thing had happened again today. Any ideas

Kelb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail notification stuck after number change

Hi, I got my S6 on Thursday but my number didn't change from my old one until today. I had a voicemail to my temporary number but didn't know what number I had to dial you retrieve it. Anyway here I am with my old number back but the vm notification ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 say mobile is not an O2 device when it was bought as part of an O2 upgrade via Carphone Warehouse

Hi everyone The other week I went on to MyO2 and asked for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to be unlocked. Now I bought the phone as an upgrade from Carphone Warehouse. The phone is locked to O2 because I had to wait for the O2 over the air update. So imag...

Infobleep by Level 4: Observant
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos