Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 6 To Be Stocked

UKTonyK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Due an upgrade shortly and was wondering if O2 have any plans to stock the Pixel 6 in the near future?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

From what I've seen so far about the Pixel 6, it's looking like a fantastic device. Only some details are currently known, and unfortunately one of the details not yet known is the release date. At this point I can't confirm or deny if the device will be headed to O2, as is typically the case with devices that haven't yet launched or been fully announced.

If or when I can confirm one way or another, I will. Once Google has confirmed dates, it may be worth checking back here just in case we've been made aware of any further details by then.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@UKTonyK  only a question @Chris_K  can answer. I've tagged him to the post

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

From what I've seen so far about the Pixel 6, it's looking like a fantastic device. Only some details are currently known, and unfortunately one of the details not yet known is the release date. At this point I can't confirm or deny if the device will be headed to O2, as is typically the case with devices that haven't yet launched or been fully announced.

If or when I can confirm one way or another, I will. Once Google has confirmed dates, it may be worth checking back here just in case we've been made aware of any further details by then.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Chris_K 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Take care, looks like the Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro won't have a charger in the box https://www.gsmarena.com/google_pixel_6_and_pixel_6_pro_wont_have_a_charger_in_the_box-news-50558.ph...

Message 5 of 8

UKTonyK
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. Fingers crossed.

Message 6 of 8

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I wonder how it will fair against the Exynos, Snapdragon and Bionic A series of processors. At the present moment mobile telephones are pretty saturated the market. Cameras have been pretty much been a high selling point as an altenative to dedicated digital photography. The only downside to them being so high resolution is, all the detail is being reduced to RAW JPEG format under Android or iOS format (whatever that is called). 

The Google Tensor has capabilities of using dedicated AI from the processor to speed up and ease things along like photorecognition and image matching. Perhaps they could harness more power so it's not just collecting data for Facebook or Google.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 7 of 8

Fudgemonkey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

28th October. Checked in the shop this morning.

Message 8 of 8