Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 4

MarcL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
With the announcement of the new Pixel 4 yesterday - when will O2 be updating their website to allow pre-orders? Competitors have updated their already....
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey there,

We're not ranging the new Google Pixel 4 devices I'm afraid. We work with our vendors and suppliers regularly to update the portfolio of devices we offer our customers, and we have a great range of other Android devices here, with other exciting devices coming soon.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Currently there is no indication that the Pixel 4 will be stocked by O2, so until they announce or update their product pages its a sit and wait situation
Message 2 of 9

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey there,

We're not ranging the new Google Pixel 4 devices I'm afraid. We work with our vendors and suppliers regularly to update the portfolio of devices we offer our customers, and we have a great range of other Android devices here, with other exciting devices coming soon.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 9

Antoine
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does this mean 02 will never have the Google pixel for or just for now they won't? so this will be a case of either getting the the old Google pixel 3 which you stock, or leaving 02 and going to a better mobile carrier
Message 4 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Antoine wrote:
Does this mean 02 will never have the Google pixel for or just for now they won't? so this will be a case of either getting the the old Google pixel 3 which you stock, or leaving 02 and going to a better mobile carrier

There are other ways of getting the Pixel 4 such as Carphone Warehouse on an O2 contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
It means that o2 won't directly stock the Pixel 4.
As @MI5 says, you can get it using a 3rd party (carphone warehouse, mobiles.co.uk, etc).
This is a double edged sword: you get the phone you want on o2, possibly cheaper than o2 would do it, but on a different type of deal (phone and tariff in one charge so upgrading early might be more expensive).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

My grandsons phone contract was taken out with CPW on the O2 network.

He had no interest in Refresh or O2 Open. He just wanted the best deal (as did I, as I am paying for it. innocent)

He is due an upgrade in May, though his 21st is in February, so I will be ringing them to see how much we (me) needs to pay off in order for him to get it.

I found them extremely helpful at time of purchase. I had no interest in managing anything other than paying for the phone. He needed to be the one to access My O2 etc. A phone call with us both together sorted that out.

All of the above slightly irrelevant to the OP but just wanted to let them know CPW are pretty helpful at all times and the phone was £11 a month cheaper from them (compared to O2 pricing). 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Uksub
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Firstly, please dont think that I am being critical of you personally. That isnt the case.

You have 23 Iphones and 33 odd Samsungs, but you cant find a space for a new Pixel or 1plus 7.?

Your competitors are stocking either one or both of these, I dont understand why o2 arent? 

As Huawei are pretty much stuffed now because of the google ban, it pretty much just leaves Sony as the alternative to the big 2 for Premium phones on O2.

Message 8 of 9

clutt
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

totally agree will be moving to another provider

Message 9 of 9