cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting texts or calls...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just came back from a weekend in Paris. Whilst there I couldn't recieve texts or phone calls in that time.

I have a Samsung S6 Edge so can't take the sim out. Any ideas how to sort it? (Chat is currently busy)

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122907 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
and why can't he remove his sim card too ?

Exactly....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 14

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

So @Anonymous if you could get back to us with more info we'll try and help further.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I received texts from my girlfriend no problem, I made calls with no problems. I didn't receive texts or phone calls from back home - that's the issue.

Went into my local o2 store, was told it may be to do with the mass coverage. So texts I got were pinged back to the sender.

Couldn't take the sim card out as I didn't have the ejection pin but I've now got one.
Message 13 of 14

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Maybe there were sent to the wrong number format or it might have been an international gateway issue with the network you were on.
If it happens again try manually selecting a different roaming network.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14