cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Googlemail accounts on my Samsung Phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am really struggling with something and need help !  I have two gmail accounts registered on my phone but only want to use one of them.  When I try to remove one it then says I have to revert to factory settings which means of course I will lose everything.  HOWEVER, when I try and purchase an app it only offers me the e:mail address that I don't want to use.  I just can't seem to do anything about it !  Can anyone help. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
The Gmail you first used is the one you are tied to, as you quite correctly have discovered, to remove this you need to reset your device.

Download and install Samsung Kies or Wondershare Mobile Go, back up your device and take the plunge.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
The Gmail you first used is the one you are tied to, as you quite correctly have discovered, to remove this you need to reset your device.

Download and install Samsung Kies or Wondershare Mobile Go, back up your device and take the plunge.

Good luck.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you !

Message 3 of 4

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Great to see you received some good advice Susie. Don't forget to press the 'Accept as Solution' button on the helpful post, as this will help others needing the same info.

Well done version7point0 slight_smile

Cheers!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4