cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Htc One camera problems.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This doesn't seem the same problem as some of the other problems I can find on the internet.  90% of the time the camera is fine, but occasionally when you look at the screen it looks like there is water on the lens.  Its blurry and it moves in waves, also it gives a very loud crackling sound at the same time almost like the sound a loose electrical wire would make.  I've had the phone for 3 weeks, I have checked for all firmware, software updates i can find and am confident it's up to date. HELP???

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I think the short and sweet answer is to seek help from 02's Repair Procedure or better still directly with HTC.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I think the short and sweet answer is to seek help from 02's Repair Procedure or better still directly with HTC.

Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's not normal I don't get any of those things on mine I would seek repair with Htc not O2
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks both...

I will start with O2 I think.  Other than this problem Htc One's are awesome!  cheers.

Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let us know how you get on
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you've only had it three weeks, haven't you got 28 days to return it as faulty for an over-the-counter replacement? Statndard on most electrical items...

Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you've only had it three weeks, haven't you got 28 days to return it as faulty for an over-the-counter replacement? Statndard on most electrical items...

Yes your right that should be an option

Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had the phone for about two weeks, so it was covered under the warrenty.  Thats the reason I went back to O2 first.  I contacted O2 through their online chat function.  I sent it back this morning (had to pay an extra £6.95 for special delivery, thought it best)

I went to the O2 shop in fosse park leicester today as the information I was sent said if I payed a £25 deposit I could get a replacement phone until mine is fixed... what they don't say is it's a £25 deposit because thats all the replacement phone is worth! I was told if I wanted a replacement phone that recieves email i would have to BUY a handset at £40!!! No thanks... so I now have no phone and no (mobile) internet until the Htc is back.  Thats a bit rubbish as we all know my bill will be the same at the end of the month, even though i won't have a phone for one week of it...

Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

*had the phone for 3 weeks.

Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should have been offered a straight swap I wouldnt let them repair it ask for a new replacement

Message 10 of 14