cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know if o2 intend to stock the LG V30 when it comes out?

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Not currently and we don’t know about the future.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 33

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
This is how I see things. If you want the best performance then go for either Samsung , Apple or One plus handsets. lg are usually a little behind performance wise however in the real-world this saves power.

Samsung may be more hardware power however their interface bloats it. All software not optimised for exynos will run the same as any other handset.

The reason Apple runs so fast is because of the native C++ coding used to build the operating system.

The only fair comparison would be Google Pixel against an Apple iPhone X.

The v30 has the edge over g6. The s8 plus barely differs from the Note 8. For me it's about what features I can use and need. Not the latest gimmicks.

So my overall point is go with your needs and not the highest price.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 32 of 33

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

@a_hcir wrote:

@gmarkj wrote:

Are there any headphones in the box? I have seen some unboxing videos and most do not show any, but other places mention a pair of Bang&Olufsen that are included...

Yep, the UK model comes with a pair of B&O earphones.  Not tried them yet, but the headphone output is amazing both with my regular headphones and when connected to the Aux In on my car.

Just wondering if there is any update @a_hcir? Still loving the phone? How did you get on with the case/screen protector from LG?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 33 of 33