Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! emergency calls only

i am from egypt and i bought uk o2 sim card and it worked for 2 days then it stopped suddenly and showed to my ( emergency calls only ) and data also was working then stopped i want to know what happened

Mosoobhy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oreo update for HTC U11?

Hi, Any news on when the Oreo update for HTC U11 phones will be made available to O2 customers? K

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volte and Wifi Calling One Plus 5

I purchased a OnePlus 5 from o2 directly a few months ago and used it with an EE sim. With that there was an option in "sim & network" settings that you could slide the on/off for 4g calling and wifi calling. A little symbol appeared on the top of th...

dby332 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oneplus 6 on O2

Hi, With the official reveal less than a week away and with Oneplus pop-up stores appearing from 21/05 does anyone know if O2 plan to stock the Oneplus 6 handset? Thanks

KillerBus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus 3T reboot loop

Hi all,I have a OP 3T and haven't had an issue at all with it until now.It's roughly 2 months out of warranty and has started to randomly turn itself off and go into a bootloop.I have been dealing with OP support and I have wiped the cache, performed...

Mike01 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text alert

Will I have to pay to receive a text alert with usage details if I am roaming outside of EU

libby1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy ace

Hi I'm having trouble with my phone. Every time I try to make a call, send a text, even just checking my balance, I keep getting the same message "mobile network not available". Is this a problem with my phone ? Anyone got any ideas? If I can't get i...

Pdm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Book 10.6

Hi. I am looking at buying the above and I was wondering something. Would the SIM be classed as mobile broadbrand and not available in the Eurozone?

Resolved! A5 camera shutter sound

Yo tis me again According to my mate Mr Google the only way i can put my camera shutter on silent is by putting phone on silent I cant be doing this everytime i want to take a picture . Do any of you kind people know if this is true or not and is Mr ...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi anomalies since update

Bought a Samsung A3 (2017) phone last Autumn and it's excellent but almost soon after buying it it started nagging me to update from vers 6 Nougat to vers 7 Marshmallow. I downloaded to file (over 1Gb) but did not install it for months and so the nag...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos