cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep losing Internet

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a HTC phone and for the last week I have had really bad Internet on my phone. I connect to 02 wifi at work, it states I'm connected yet everything tells me to check my network connect / Internet pages wont load. So I switch from Wifi to mobile Internet and this works fine for a while then suddenly the exact same thing says its connected but yet cant get on anything that requires Internet. A lot of the time I restart my phone and this can sort it out but recently no even this helps! Anyone else having this problem? I have had nothing but service issues since going on o2. Looking for anything on the Internet takes ages because it very often shuts down the browser when I am surfing the web and when I go back into the browser it is all the way back at google search, very frustrating!! I have had my phone reset once before due to issues. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
As it's happening on both wifi and cell data it would suggest the phone is faulty and nothing to do with the service. I suggest you take it in for repair....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
As it's happening on both wifi and cell data it would suggest the phone is faulty and nothing to do with the service. I suggest you take it in for repair....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2