Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

text

HiI can't seem to send text messages as it comes back failed. I have a galaxy ace sumsung G T-s5830 can anyone help? Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S3 keeps turning off

Over the last couple of weeks my Galaxy S3 keeps turning itself off. It does it about once a day at random times. I will just go to check it and can't get a response. I have to restart it by holding down both buttons. The battery is fine (charged, wo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Horrifically slow mobile data.

I have been having horrifc speeds on my mobile data latlely,sometimes as little as 0.01 mbps this is on both my o2 contracts (GS3 and BB Torch) I have contacted o2 cs several times and they refuse to raise a job with network services to have them out...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating HTC One X+

I am on my third HTC one X+ now due to updating it and the device hanging in airplane mode. Is there anyway around this or should i just skip the update this time?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! packet internet not working only wifi

Hi I have a samsung galaxy ace, the wifi works well when I connect to any, but my 02 internet package will never connect, just wondered if my settings were wrong, i have got the packet data ticked in the internet settings thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail notification

I have a Samsug Galaxy SIII mini with all call forwarding disabled and as far as I am aware no voicemail set up as I never use it. The other day the pho ne showed a notification of "New Voicemail - Voicemail number unknown" and to the best of my know...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken phone texting

I've just broke my screen on a samsung touch screen phone. Can I text from computer? or view texts from phone on the computer?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! forgotten passcode to unlock screen

i set up a passcode to lock my screen but although i think ive put in the correct code it says its wrong what can i do????

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s2, jelly bean and O2

OK this is getting old now, samsung have released Jelly Bean but O2 seem to be keeping us waiting, Vodafone have released it so what is taking so long. I can understand Samsung delaying it to make sure it works, but what tweaks, add on's are O2 looki...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot make calls on arrival outside UK

I arrived in australia but altho my phone connects to a local network I cannot make calls and all attempts say "The number you have called is not connected"

kirk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos