Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! call alert

hi all, how can i take off call alert on samsung galaxy s3 mini.... cheers, cristina

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! XPERIA T

got a problem with my XPERIA T since the new update. Im always getting the option on every app always use / only once. due to clicking the option always use by mistake on ringtones i can no longer change ANY ringtone / contact tones on my phone from ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nexus 4 webmail

Hi everytime I try to set up my webmail account I get the message couldn't open connection to server any ideas how to get round this please?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile network not available.....galaxy s2

i am unable to make calls or texts and if i try it says "mobile network not available"i have changed sim, erased everything and restored factory settings....to no avail.i have had my phone 1year out of a 2year contract so as u can imagine im not v ha...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Y

Does anyone know why I cannot open messages with pics sent to me? they come up mms_img downloading and I cannot view the pictures, thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the PAYG Samsung Galaxy Note II the LTE (N7105) Version ?

I'm confused ! I've sent messages to 2 different O2 advisors on a couple of different days asking if the phne linked below is the LTE (N7105) version. First advisor said no, the 2nd advisor said yes ! https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/samsung/galaxy-n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

hi bought a new phone put the old sim from old phone to new phone but sim card no working only emergency calls can some one help plz

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Browser

So I have a Galaxy S3 running 4.1.2 and was just wondering what browser you guys use or recommend for Android?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Newbie can't connect Tab 2 to home wifi

Just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. When I tried to connect to router I just get "obtaining IP address" for about 3 minutes, then "Network disabled. Poor connection". Router seems ok, because I'm connected on this laptop. Problem is a) no manual, and...

Johnaldo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos