Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home button on samsung j3 2017

Laffer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys, got the samsung j3 2017, the home button, swipe it left takes you to that internet page, then u have 4 other pages where page one is my main page one with google search and weather app on and swipe to the right for other apps, now while on any page I used to press the home button and it would bring me straight back to my 1st page, the one with Google search and weather app on, but for some reason now when I press the home button it goes to the 4th page the one I ant got no apps on, yes I know that's not abig deal as all I need do is swipe right and it brings me back to my main page but the whole points of pressing the home button is to save time, I've gone thru all setting without any luck, does anyone know how to do it??? Thanks Matt
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143446 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I think you have set the blank page as your home screen. If you press and hold anywhere on the screen it should go into edit mode and you will see a Home symbol at the top of the screen. Just swipe until you get to your normal homescreen and press the home symbol to save the setting.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@Laffer You can drag and drop your apps to any page you want to use. If the home button takes you to a blank page just long press and hold the app and drag it to that page.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143446 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I think you have set the blank page as your home screen. If you press and hold anywhere on the screen it should go into edit mode and you will see a Home symbol at the top of the screen. Just swipe until you get to your normal homescreen and press the home symbol to save the setting.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

Laffer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for reply and advice from both Bambino and MI5, I understand where Bambino is coming from but the whole point of that home button is to save time by putting you back to home page with one click of a button, so thanks for that advice. But I had done, edited my home page wrong some how and taking your advice MI5 that sorted my problem and all good now thanks, not sure how I did what I did but I did as you said and all good now, one press of home button brings me straight back to my home page, so thanks for that MI5. Thanks Matt
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143446 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No worries Matt, just glad you're sorted slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5