cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One thumbnails in contact list

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I link my contacts to their Facebook, Twitter, what's app accounts etc the profile pictures are not visible to choose as their profile picture on my phone?

Why and can it be fixed?
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149342 Posts
  • 699 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
One of the sync'd accounts should be set as priority and it will take the image from that account for all of the linked ones.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope. When you choose which account to take a picture from, non of the thumbnail pictures are present.
Message 3 of 24

MI5
  • 149342 Posts
  • 699 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Is yours an M7 or M8?
It's always worked fine for me but I'll have a look at my settings later for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
M7. Same thing happened on my previous HTC One S. It's not every contact but random ones that lose the Facebook thumbnail. But the what's app profile picture is not visible on any contact, nor cover. Twitter is available on only a few.

Did a factory reset on previous phone and no change.
Message 5 of 24

MI5
  • 149342 Posts
  • 699 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
I'll have a look at mine and report back.
I assume all your contacts are stored on phone and syncd to Google too?
Message 6 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Viber not cover......
Message 7 of 24

MI5
  • 149342 Posts
  • 699 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Where are the contacts stored?
Message 8 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
In people app. Phone is standard, I'm not techie, I have latest updates and generally use default settings.
Message 9 of 24

MI5
  • 149342 Posts
  • 699 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Can you log into your Google account here and tell me if your contacts are shown please https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=wm#contacts
Message 10 of 24