cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC 620 Desire

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having problems with people hearing me.

When i make a call or someone rings me and i start to talk everyone says it sounds like im underwater and its gurgling when i speak. I can hear them perfectly clear but noone can hear me properly. any ideas?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Two year warranty so first off try a your SIM in another phone if possible which will tell you if its a handset issue or network problem. If its the handset then please deal directly with HTC.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
It is either a network issue or a faulty phone, but most likely a network issue.
Check your status here http://status.o2.co.uk/
or try off a different mast.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Clutching at straws here and I'm sure @MI5 is correct with his advice. Just make sure you don't have a screen protector or case covering the Mic. You could also try cleaning the mic or use the diagnostic short code to check the phone.

*#*#3424 #*#*

Source: http://www.solvemix.com/index.php/android-smartphones/190-htc-one-m8-how-to-open-diagnostic-menu-sol...
Android Smartphones
© Solvemix - quick tips, tricks and solutions

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have always had this issue @Anonymous?

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I never noticed the first few weeks then different people have said theycant hear me and its like i disappear and go under water. So much so that when i ring my mum she rings me back on the landline because she cant have a conversation with me. i got the phone in July

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
So, is it everywhere or just when at home?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Two year warranty so first off try a your SIM in another phone if possible which will tell you if its a handset issue or network problem. If its the handset then please deal directly with HTC.

Message 7 of 7