Did you mean: 

Get some Sense 6 knocked into your HTC One M7

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

How's that for a snazzy title? 😉

You heard me though, the latest KitKat w/ Sense 6.0 update is on it's way and rolling out across Europe, and should be hitting the UK soon. Once I get a heads up that it's available, i'll give everyone a little shout-out here but you too can keep your eyes peeled on the latest info here, direct from the horses mouth so to speak > http://www.htc.com/uk/go/htc-software-updates/

You can also check out the updates and changes that you'll notice once you upgrade from Sense 5.5 to 6 here > http://www.htc.com/us/go/sense-6-update/

Fan of HTC's Sense? Looking forward to the update?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same thing...gets stuck at 1% (10mb)...hangs and then after a while the message download corrupted...
Message 41 of 74

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149520 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
Sounds like servers are getting hammered?
Mine came in this morning fine. Maybe try it again later?
Are you rooted by any chance?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 42 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought it might be something like that....everyones a bit eager to have a look at the new UI Smiley Very Happy

Will wait...cheers for your help Cheers

Message 43 of 74

djlukew
  • 53 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same problem here 😞

Message 44 of 74

MI5
  • 149520 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
See how it goes later or tomorrow and let us know...
There's a few people on various forums with same issue so I guess it's all related......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 45 of 74

djlukew
Level 3: Thinker
  • 53 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Mines has managed to get to around 24% now but has been there for 15mins or so
Message 46 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem, earlier it was 2% then 24% and now it's 28%. It then stops downloading and after about 10 mins says the download is corrupt and to start again. Due to my last attemp getting only to 1% I guess it's down to large volume of people trying to download the update.

Message 47 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Update still stuck for me too after trying >20 times over last 24hrs. Initially got stuck at 0% (2mb) like others but now gets to 42% (276mb) and hangs for about 5mins before eventually telling me it's corrupt. Tried clearing 'updater' cache and restart etc. but this 'fix' did not work for me. Sort it out O2.
Message 48 of 74

MI5
  • 149520 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Sort it out O2.

As it is hosted on HTC servers, I'm not sure what O2 can do.....?

You'll just have to hang on until there is less load on the server - There is nothing in the update that is gonna turn your phone into Space Shuttle, so just be patient slight_smile

Message 49 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
I realise that, my comment was partly tounge in cheek - should have used a 😉 . However, I don't make a monthly payment to HTC so I'm hoping O2 are speaking to them on behalf of me and their other customers to get this fixed. Looking forward to my spaceship!
Message 50 of 74