cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s6 edge plus delays

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have pre-ordered the s6 edge plus and it looked like it was going to be sent to me on the 4th of september, however just now i received a text saying that they dont have enough stock, does anyone from o2 here have an idea on how long of a delay it might be? roughly will do, days or weeks type of thing.

Cheers

Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup, same message I got yesterday, the lack of information has me a bit *bleep* off, I can understand delays and the like but if you go to the o2 shop they are still selling the phone with "expected delivery September 4th" ..... Not fair o2 not fair.
Message 21 of 67

Cleoriff
  • 123046 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

They will have taken pre-orders on the Edge +. Obviously demand yet again is exceeding supply. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow the 4th, you 'may' be better to get one instore if they are available...then cancel this existing order

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 67

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

That's four people this has happened to already. Sadly nothing changes ordering through O2....

Message 23 of 67

MI5
  • 144558 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
and we were assured by someone just the other day that this never happens ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 67

Cleoriff
  • 123046 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I am hoping people will come back to update whether they got them today...not holding my breath that they did...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just off the phone to Customer Services.  I received a text like a few others regarding the delivery taking longer than expected, awaiting stock etc. 

I've been told that everything seems fine with the order and that there was nothing showing that would suggest any delay in the order and that it should arrive tomorrow. (I've chosen to collect from store)

Hope that is helpful to some!

Message 26 of 67

Cleoriff
  • 123046 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just off the phone to Customer Services.  I received a text like a few others regarding the delivery taking longer than expected, awaiting stock etc. 

I've been told that everything seems fine with the order and that there was nothing showing that would suggest any delay in the order and that it should arrive tomorrow. (I've chosen to collect from store)

Hope that is helpful to some!

Hi @Anonymous It will be really helpful if you could come back and let us know if you get it tomorrow:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 67

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do. I'll phone later in the day just to see where the order is. At the moment its apparenty at "Ready to dispatch" status!

I placed the order on Tues evening.

Message 29 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wondering how the original poster of the thread (Stevo) got on when he contacted CS?

Message 30 of 67