Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A41 settings widget

RobH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Does anyone know how to add Settings to the Widget list? It does not show under Widgets and I need it to view the Notifications Log. Google gives various suggestions that don't work.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RobH
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have sorted the problem by installing the App 'Notification History Log'. The free version works very well, showing me the notification log and details. The Pro version gives more options.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@RobH 

Can you not just drag it from app drawer to home screen?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

RobH
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you. I have done this, and it doesn't given access to the notification log. All the online advice says that Settings have to be dragged from the Widgets list. Some also say that you need to go into Developer mode. Another says that it doesn't work with Galaxy devices! It recommends downloading another app which then says that it is not compatible with the A41.

Message 3 of 4

RobH
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have sorted the problem by installing the App 'Notification History Log'. The free version works very well, showing me the notification log and details. The Pro version gives more options.

Message 4 of 4