Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Network unlock- sim slot permanently locked

Hi, I have put a vodafone PAYG Sim into a moto e3 from a family member, previously used on o2. First I needed a PUK, which I got from vodafone, and works. But before that I tried a number of times to unlock the sim, until I got the PUK. However, the ...

Johnboy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oppo find x2 esim?

Very interested in the oppo find x2, but my understanding is its only single sim. Is it possible, with a software update, 02 can maybe perhaps enable esim for this phone?

marvi0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not recieving texts on new Galaxy note10 plus, (moved from iPhone)

Hi, I recently moved from iphone to Galaxy Note 10 - love it. I'm with o2, so is my husband (hes still with iphone). I can send him texts, but cant recieve them. I also have a new sim. Everything else works, make and recieve call, everythin... but no...

EJL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling on Samsung S20+

I'm having issues with my Samsung S20+ as it does not work with WiFi calling.Phone is direct from o2, however I believe the wrong firmware may be installed. Would really appreciate any help as customer services are impossible to get through to right ...

Newdigsuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I resolve my issue with o2?!

I failed to receive a charging cable with my iPhone 11pro.2 calls later and complaints I was offered 1 month line rental free and the cable to be sent out.Now I have phone 4 times and I still have not been sent the cable lightening cable to go into t...

Marc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 10 Update - Motorola

Hey,How are O2 getting on with the Android 10 update for Motorola - Moto G7 Power ???Dark Mode XThanks

Moto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Goes straight to voicemail

My phone - a Medion S5004 - has started going straight to voicemail without ringing. How can I chane this please?

Upgrade

HelloMy name is David BughiniciYesterday I made an upgrade and today I received the phone but no charger no original box and no earbuds. Can I know what happened?

David24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Claim galaxy ear buds

I have purchased the S20 Friday 3rd July. The leaflet refers to the Members App to activate the claim for the Buds....but there is no reference at all to the Buds or links!!Date specifics are 02/05/2020 - 05/08/2020 (which obviously I am).....Can any...

Taff76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos