Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Google audio

Jasonlordcastle
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, the link for the free Google audio thing doesn't seem to work for me. It's saying come back within 14 days of purchase and won't let me input any purchase details.

Any body have this issue?

I've purchased a pixel 5.

Thanks,

Jason
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

@Jasonlordcastle 

The offer starts from Dec 3rd so it hasn't been 14 days yet.

Claim a free Google Nest Audio when you buy a Google Pixel.

Claim a free Nest Audio (“Gift”) when you buy a Pixel 5 or Pixel 4a ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2, between 3 Dec 2020 (00:01-GMT) and 24 Dec 2020 (23:59-GMT) and redeem online at pixel-offers.com/nestaudio between 14 to 45 days after purchase. Gift value based on RRP price of a Nest Audio on the https://store.google.com/gb/product/nest_audio website and correct as of 16/11/2020. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Internet access is required. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2