O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Failed message sending

I am in gran canaria on holiday.ihave over 900 text messages but cannot send one even though earlier today i had no problem😣aaar help anyone please

Re: Failed message sending

Try selecting a different network manually. Also try rebooting your phone.

Topics: 493
Solutions: 9,445

Take the SIM card out and carefully wipe it with a dry cloth to remove any static build up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr) and Z3 Tablet (Three UK)
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum. When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, are taken away.

Topics: 621

Possibly some sort of network downtime in Gran Canaria. Hope it's back to normal soon @Piki100

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

@Piki100 did you manage to get your text messages working yet? 

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

Turned out to be the complex where i was staying.their wi-fi kept disconnecting.considering i had paid €27 for the week i wasnt a happy internet addict😕 ended sorted after a word with management ..thanks hun

Sorted it thanks jonesie😀 the large bottle of southern comfort helped with the frustration that was slowly building up hahaha ..thanks hun

Southern Comfort does tend to fix a lot of things.....😂😂

Glad you got it sorted 😀

Was complex's internet where i was staying.wi-fi continually disconnecting /buffering on tv😠€27 omg .for an internet addict like me not to be able to send messages/go online unhappy is a very mild word to describe me at the time haha ..thanks hun

It was that or time in a police cell hahaha as if i hadnt been able to have sorted it and was sober then yes it would have been handcuffs for me hahaha thanks hun