cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone has broke and I have lost all my photos of my kids and can't afford to pay to get it fixed I haven't been able to use it for almost a week and my bill is due tomorrow but I don't want to pay for a bill that I haven used what could I do about this 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous Please take the advice of @MI5 and @jonsie. You will face a world of problems if you don't pay your bill. You can use your sim in a different phone. Either buy an inexpensive one or borrow an old one from a friend.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Unfortunately you have to pay.
It's not o2's fault that the phone is broken.
If under warranty and covered you need to send it in to be repaired.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

What phone and how long have you had it? Most android back up to Google or Photos app. Were they stored on the phone or a memory micro sd card? 

As said  you must pay your bill if you don't want the debt passed on to the collection agency with the inevitable knock on the door. Not to mention your credit rating being severely hit for 6 years. 

Message 3 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous Please take the advice of @MI5 and @jonsie. You will face a world of problems if you don't pay your bill. You can use your sim in a different phone. Either buy an inexpensive one or borrow an old one from a friend.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply that is what I have decided to do I'm using my partners spare phone and I have emailed the company to get the problem sorted.

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Good idea slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7