Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No 5G network

No 5g Signal in streatham area?

Tee2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age Verification NOT Working

I recently noticed that access to certain sites had been restricted for some reason. I have tried to verify my age numerous times via the web, 02 App and via ringing 61018 and have provided credit card details to confirm each time. It worked once bri...

EJC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling account

Hi all, I have been trying to cancel my account (as I took it out for my brother as he could open an account as he didn't have a UK passport) as he was over here to see our father before he passed away. He's now back in OZ and I'm trying to cancel th...

Resolved! Samsung galaxy 3 watch

I have a Huawei mate pro 20 on O2 and looking to upgrade my Samsung smart watch to the Samsung galaxy 3 on 4g for O2. Just wondered if it will be compatible with my phone?

Hannah28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! were is media message

Been sent a media message but the action seems to have disappeared from the options

sitsifter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gambling Addiction – How we can help

Hey guys, I know we post a lot of fun and silly things on here - however, this time, we want to talk about something serious. Gambling starts off as something harmless and fun but it can become an addiction quicker than you may think. Especially duri...

pexels-olga-fedina-3768359.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Restriction??

Hi. Im trying to deposit money via phone bill to an online bookmaker. Although itd declining me. I have spoke to a staff member and they tell me all is good from there side and that my provider may have a block on. Can anyone advise

Resolved! Switch day from EE to O2, falls on previous bill date

My old contract ended today, so today I finally swapped my EE sim to the new O2 sim. I’ve submitted my PAC today (Saturday) and due to bank holiday it will be switched by Wednesday. My issue is that this will be the date my EE bill usually falls on (...

ellysheal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi

How do I find my wifi password