Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SIM TOP UP

I am new to o2 and trying to top up my sim on line. I am profoundly deaf so this is my best option. I have provided answers to all the questions asked and my payment details but it has generated a code 500 error. I suspect it does not like my phone n...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blindness: Groundbreaking News

The first human trials of a new technique which could restore sight to the blind are about to beginDoctors in Texas are using a neuroscience technique called optogenetics. This involves modifying neurons (nerves) so they can be turned 'on' and 'off' ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 - Access for All!

Hey! As someone who suffers from a mild hearing loss (in both ears) it's great to hear that today O2 have announced more ways (The new and improved NGTS and the SignVideo service) for customer's with hearing difficulties/loss to get in touch. It's al...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android device that WORKS with my hearing aid?

Topic. I currently have a Galaxy S3 with about 15.5 months left on O2 contract, the damn thing is a brick though because every time I ring somebody up, I can hear them usually, but even though I tend to shout down the phone due to me being deaf, nobo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone for deaf/hard of hearing

So anyway, because I am having a problem with my Galaxy S3 Android phone in that nobody can hear voice calls, I am looking for a better phone that is more compatible with my hearing aid, Ideally I am looking for a Smart phone, but it doesn't necessar...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade team

Unbelievable! Since I am deaf I thought webchat is perfect to get through the department. So far I have been unable to get through the upgrade team via webchat. I was asked to phone 202 from my mobile!!!!!! So frustrating.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos