Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find receipt number

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
I need you to help me know where I can find my receipt number on a phone I purchased in-store. I need the receipt number in order to redeem a certain amount from the phone company so if you have any idea where I can find my receipt number on the receipt please let me number.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@KingAmo wrote:
@CleoriffIs the order number same as receipt number? And I purchased the phone in-store so I got a receipt. But can't find where it states receipt number hence I'm confused

Ah, they may be different then @KingAmo. However this should NOT make the slightest bit of difference. Your order number in My O2 is proof of purchase.

Didn't you keep the receipt from the shop? Most important piece of info for cashback or returns really.  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @KingAmo 

If you check My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2  you will find the number under My Orders.

Hope that helps.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Cleoriff Is the order number same as receipt number? And I purchased the phone in-store so I got a receipt. But can't find where it states receipt number hence I'm confused
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@KingAmo wrote:
@CleoriffIs the order number same as receipt number? And I purchased the phone in-store so I got a receipt. But can't find where it states receipt number hence I'm confused

Ah, they may be different then @KingAmo. However this should NOT make the slightest bit of difference. Your order number in My O2 is proof of purchase.

Didn't you keep the receipt from the shop? Most important piece of info for cashback or returns really.  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@KingAmo 

Yes, your order number is your receipt number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5