MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144604 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

@AshleyBirchall 

No one will call you from here.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Sherthelock
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey I’m do not work for 02 but I can see your number date of birth first an second names I would delete your message if I was you
Message 3 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

Message 4 of 13

Sherthelock
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well that number is a waste of time aswell as it’s the same as Customer service says it’s prioritise and calls but all it does cut you off absolutely scrummy behaviour
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sherthelock wrote:
Well that number is a waste of time aswell as it’s the same as Customer service says it’s prioritise and calls but all it does cut you off absolutely scrummy behaviour

Best to try first thing @Sherthelock it's the advice these lovely people have been giving out!

Message 6 of 13

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

OK but all we can do on here is give you contact numbers. We are all customers the same as yourelf and we have no access to accounts. We can't be blamed for the current state of the nation's ill health and the problems created in any form of customer service in every company.

Message 7 of 13

Sherthelock
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Funny how they answer straight away if you want new contract or want to leave but if you need help with an existing account they fob you off all they care about is money true colours 02
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sherthelock wrote:
Funny how they answer straight away if you want new contract or want to leave but if you need help with an existing account they fob you off all they care about is money true colours 02

That could be said for any company at anytime @Sherthelock (I won't mention by name the fibre broadband company I'm with currently smirk ) but keep trying.. someone has got to become free to answer your call at some point. Like I said ..  try at 8am

Message 9 of 13

AshleyBirchall
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks pal for letting us know not use to this , trying to delete it not sure how ! Sent a message I think to the moderator hopefully it’s gone . You any idea how
Message 10 of 13