Did you mean: 

iPhone 16, iPad mini A17 Pro & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 102 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range, the Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2 is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

Additionally, the iPad mini A17 Pro is also now available to pre-order for delivery from 23 October!!

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

iPad mini A17 Pro

A17 mini.png

Message 1 of 795
794 REPLIES 794

tanderson
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Virtually identical to my experience. It is obvious, blatant lies. How they feel this lack of communication is the good option is beyond me. Just send an email out saying ‘sorry but there are supply issues and it could be some time before you receive your order’ - some clarity at least! If I get told 4 weeks I’m cancelling 

Message 771 of 795

Benlfc
Level 8: Talented
  • 431 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@jmilner how have you got on?

Message 772 of 795

Bloodangelz
  • 74 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m a returning O2 customer from years ago, eventually went on to Vodafone.. then two years ago upgraded with Apple… I’m regretting coming back to tO2 and think this may be my last time, as doubt I will return after all this mess, as never had this with Vodafone or Apple.

Message 773 of 795

Bloodangelz
  • 74 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same.

i was told upto 3 weeks, then told mine was meant to have been sent out end of sept but they had a warehouse migration and it has delayed my order by a week or two, and if I don’t get the phone this week to then call them end of this week for an update to see if it’s a another week away.

Im also tempted to cancel as other places are getting stock.

Would mean I could be waiting 7 or more weeks from ordering to getting it!
Pay for an item and pre order it and then having to wait close to 2 months is a f****** joke!

other day it said on this page that it’s upto 2 week wait for new orders. That gave me hope it will be sooner than this for myself as I ordered almost 4 weeks ago… but now it’s showing as upto 3 week for this model/colour… surely I can’t be waiting same as new orders for today, as I ordered 4 weeks ago

Message 774 of 795

R5DAU
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can’t agree anymore!

it’s awful how they are treating customers. 

they don’t seem to care.

from what I see on socials and on here. No one has got their pro max’s yet. 

Most importantly what I don’t get is is how you can save your phone is gonna be delivered up to 2/ 3 days. And your still waiting a week later!

Why would O2 send that message when they aren’t able to fulfil that time limit!

Message 775 of 795

jmilner
Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Benlfc 

had an email from switch up saying they received my phone and it has passed all the checks just waiting for confirmation that the loan has been paid off, Royal Mail still not saying it’s been delivered though so I guess it was an error on their end. 

Message 776 of 795

Bloodangelz
  • 74 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also shops state in stock and can collect tomorrow…. But when you ring the shops, they don’t have stock and don’t know when they will.

Message 777 of 795

Benlfc
Level 8: Talented
  • 431 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@jmilner you may find you don’t get any confirmation they’ve settled the device plan. I never did, I only knew as I logged into my O2 and selected the device drop down list my 15 pro max was there one minute and the next wasn’t, that’s only how I knew they’d settled it 

Message 778 of 795

Cleoriff
  • 126350 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

@Bloodangelz wrote:

Also shops state in stock and can collect tomorrow…. But when you ring the shops, they don’t have stock and don’t know when they will.

@BloodangelzO2 have never run a live stock system (unlike Amazon) so you believe 'in stock' messages.

Only when you place the order do you get a message stating out of stock.

Should be illegal but unfortunately it's not. Certainly immoral though!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 779 of 795

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126350 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

It's a pity that more people don't think of buying direct from Apple. They do monthly interest free credit payments. That would leave you free to choose a sim only airtime contract from USWITCH (their sim only tariffs are half the price you pay buying direct from the network.)

Apple always sell direct to their own customers first as I understand?

I don't buy IPhones personally, I'm into Samsung and they do Monthly or Quarterly payments like Apple

When I ordered my last device , I was given a delivery date of 2 weeks. The phone arrived exactly on the date given.  It would save all this pain of waiting with no communication.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 780 of 795