Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

Darin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered a pro max 512gb in blue on Vodafone for a family member yesterday. It arrived this morning. 

Message 291 of 369

Jgrieff
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally got dispatch for my 1tb pro max

Message 292 of 369

fletch89
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When did you order?

Message 293 of 369

Maxw
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tried to Order iPhone pro max 256gb blue at 1pm release date but site kept crashing as was on the phone to 02 at same time was over an hour que then got through to some one around 3pm to be told there system had crashed and would call me back but you guessed it never did

so re called 02 just after 6pm on release day spent near an hour on the phone doing checks etc finished call to order around 7pm Friday release date like all off you was told id receive phone for sure the following Friday to get the text to say on the Thursday night befor due date saying out of stock

just received the text at 6pm to say tariff had change and phone will be delivered tomorrow via DPD wed the 4th

so guessing the wait wasn’t to bad still bad on 02s part mind

so hope for all you still waiting 

Message 294 of 369

Saz2807
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Maxw congrats on your new phone. Glad to hear that they are getting them sent out to customers. I ordered about a hour after yourself. Exactly same phone and gb. Your post gives me hope that I may hear something soon. 🙏

Message 295 of 369

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7456 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

A generic update - not O2 specific - on delivery times and availability :-

Good news, Apple fans! iPhone 15 wait times have reduced significantly | TechRadar

Message 296 of 369

Saz2807
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Maxw thanks for the good vibes. Received my email not long ago being delivered tomorrow. 

Message 297 of 369

Maxw
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Saz 

so glad you got good news also

just after my post I noticed I’ve been put on the wrong tariff so spend 1 and half hours talking to ok about changing tariff

only to be told that there system won’t let them change the tariff

and get this the only way to change the tariff is to send the iPhone 15 back once I get it then re order what a joke

after waiting weeks I’m hardly going to reorder and wait at least another month

angry wasn’t the word

i I said surly as you have ser number im number they could just simple cancel phone and re issue it without sending back

the woman did not have a clue plus no one else to speak to as buy time I kept going backwards and forwards was getting near 2 hours and 02 shut at 8pm hmmmm

was told they will call me back in the morning WATCH THIS SPACE as been told many times they will call me back so not holding much hope the call back is often used to get you off the phone

im rather angry at the moment

Message 298 of 369

GillM80
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. 

I ordered the iPhone 15 Pro Max natural titanium 256gb on the 15th around 6.30pm, got an email the next day saying it was out of stock. 

I have heard absolutely no communication from O2, I’ve just ordered the series 9 watch which should come tomorrow. O2 just keep telling me they are awaiting stock. Anyone ordered the natural titanium and received it recently? 

Message 299 of 369

Iftiii
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello all. I ordered the iphone 15 pro max  in 512gb natural titanium on the 20th, i just literally received a notification on myo2 app stating that my ordered has been dispatched. Item is to be delivered today the 4th, that makes it bang on 2 weeks since ordering. Checked with DPD with tracking and indeed it has been travelling through their delivery system and is showing my address for delivery. Wishing you all to receive your orders too, I thought I would have to wait the full 4 weeks, which to be honest the 2 weeks felt like 4 lol.

Message 300 of 369