Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Community Manager

Re: Welcome to the O2 community! Introduce yourself here!

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MarjoGood job you have this nurse on the forum. I can surgically remove that attachment. LOL

Thank you for your kind offer @Cleoriff! Smiley Very Happy

fearful

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 3: Thinker

Thank you @Martin-O2

What a great idea and a terrific ice-breaker.

I have been on the forum for one month or so and have found the communication and fellowship very impressive.

With regard to the facts about oneself (not in any order):-

My Mobile is a Sony Xperia ZX Premium. The reason I chose this (having been an iphone5s user) was it matched my Sony Sound System beautifully and Bluetooth quality was a vast improvement. Perhaps we could discuss this.

I love Rugby Union - having been a player and coach for many years and I love Classical Music and use itunes constantly. I love travel and walks on long hot beaches.I love cars and sadly had to surrender my beautiful Sapphire Black BMW 640d a year ago.

My Contract with O2 is Pay as You Go and enjoy the benefits of the 10% refund every 2 months (thank you O2)

I love cars and sadly had to surrender my beautiful Sapphire Black BMW 640d a year ago.

Bill1945

Give the People a Voice
Topics: 650

@Bill1945Welcome to the forum. Welcome

Excellent choice of phone by the way....Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Level 3: Thinker

Thank You @Cleoriff,

I also use the excellent camera facilities available with the phone.

Bill1945

Give the People a Voice

@Bill1945 wrote:

Thank You @Cleoriff,

I also use the excellent camera facilities available with the phone.

Bill1945

One of our regulars @viridis has (or had)  the same phone and taken some stunning pictures with it...

Always swears Sony phones have the best camera available...Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 70

You wait til Mobile world Congress, ooh

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.

@viridis wrote:

I thnk @Bill1945 will see from your signature just how much you rate Sony devices @viridis Smiley Very Happy

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 70

@Cleoriff wrote:

@viridis wrote:

I thnk @Bill1945 will see from your signature just how much you rate Sony devices @viridis Smiley Very Happy

Possibly, yeah....

XZPJB1.jpg

Screenshot_20180117-180255.png

And DXO said it had poor detail lol.

DSC_0620-02.jpg

_20170604_011045.jpg

DSC_0367-01.jpg

Perfect camera for me, 

And yeah the ace in the hold is definitely superior Bluetooth audio over LDAC which offers near high Res audio over wireless.

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 530

@jonsie wrote:

A great big welcome @Bill1945👌😃

Welcome-DisneyWelcomeToOurGroup.gif

Brilliant gif @jonsie Cleo is pinching it....Dance

*The Game Is On*