cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I know everybody takes photos but at my last The Who concert I was marched by security and made to delete photos from my phone and then allowed back in. 

Thank God I'd put the video camera in my wife's handbag 👜 😉

They are particularly overprotective about image rights whereas some bands welcome it. 

Whereas there was no such 'silliness' at The Prodigy gig. Everyone was filming on their phones whilst jumping up and down like fools. (I didn't do any jumping myself, but the crowd was so packed and wedged together, when they jumped, you had to go with them. No choice in the matter) LOL

Seriously though,  my lads have been to see the Foo Fighters, QOTSA. Kasabian etc etc and they were filming constantly via phones.One even got some great footage of The Who when they appeared at Glastonbury..Happy Dance

'The times they are a'changing' @jonsie

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 3,220

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@samtheaspie wrote:

I love Pop Punk bands like PVRIS and Paramore. I am seeing Paramore at O2 arena in Jan 2018! slight_smile 

I was listening to Paris and White Noise just this very morning Happy Dance

Why do you think they changed their name?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 42 of 3,220

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'm a bit late to the party but welcome to the community @samtheaspie! Great to have you on board smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 43 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everybody wave

About me....

• Pay monthly or Pay as you Go?  Pay as you Go
  • What phone you currently haveOnePlus 5T
  • Hobbies and interestI love photography and new technologies
  • Random or cool facts about you? I work as IT developer/consultant (I know It's not cool, but it's what I do sweat_smile)

Please to meet you guys.

Michael

Message 44 of 3,220

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Everybody wave

About me....

• Pay monthly or Pay as you Go?  Pay as you Go
  • What phone you currently haveOnePlus 5T
  • Hobbies and interestI love photography and new technologies
  • Random or cool facts about you? I work as IT developer/consultant (I know It's not cool, but it's what I do sweat_smile)

Please to meet you guys.

Michael

Welcome

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 45 of 3,220

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous and a great big welcome Welcome

I hope you have a sense of humour as I am about make comments on your statements..Happy Dance

Pay monthly or Pay as you Go?  Pay as you Go ... ( I am sim only)

What phone you currently haveOnePlus 5T  (Brilliant phone or so I believe...I have a Note 4)

Hobbies and interestI love photography and new technologies (So do I... but am useless at both)

Random or cool facts about you I work as IT developer/consultant (I know It's not cool, but it's what I do

(I think it's very cool actually. I work at being retired from nursing but am still able to fix your broken leg) LOL

Anyway..welcome again wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hahahahah
Thank you for your clarifications Cleoriff grin
Message 47 of 3,220

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hahahahah
Thank you for your clarifications Cleoriff grin

No problem @Anonymous It's good to laugh sometimes...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 48 of 3,220

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Welcome to the community @Anonymous! smiling If you like photography and new technologies we get plenty of posts about both subjects! 

signature

Message 49 of 3,220

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 50 of 3,220