cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

JasonRossiter
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I love psychological thrillers, military fiction. I'm also reading a series of books written by a local author called John Nicholson. He writes thrillers set around the Teesside Area.

James Herbert writes a brilliant selection of psychological thrillers such as Ash and Ghosts of Sleath. Andy McNab is my favourite military writer
Jason Rossiter
Message 1171 of 3,220

JasonRossiter
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My favourite games on the switch so far have been Dragonball Xenoverse 2, captain toad, paladins, hopefully getting mario kart 8 soon.

My favourite games on the ps4 are mortal kombat x (hopefully getting 11 soon), any of the call of duty games and far cry 4.

The note 10+ is a brilliant device. I haven't stopped messing with the features and getting to know the device since I got it lol. Massive thanks to O2 as well, got an upgrade offer which allowed me to upgrade almost a year early grin
Jason Rossiter
Message 1172 of 3,220

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and are going to enjoy the last day of September! 🍁

Let's kick this new week off by giving a very warm welcome to all the members who joined us over the past few days - say hello to ...

@alexbuilds  @AlexH95  @cegm71  @Darren1985  @Elecktrikr  @Emmadocherty18  @Gav  @Gazzers64  @Heather999  @Hinesh  @janu  @JasonRossiter  @Jimpy  @kevinthemiddle  @Kimjan  @Lou85  @MerlinJnr  @MrHearn  @NickC1962  @paulyman  @SamihaP  @Sharon0700  @SimonMJLi  @Smishpixie  @StuartJSR @Tara1  @uglymass  @Yura 

We hope you feel at home on the community, and are looking forward to getting to know you better! When you have some time, drop by to say hi or join any discussion you're interested in - our off-topic board is a great place to start  smiling

Welcome guys Welcome

Message 1173 of 3,220

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Welcome to everyone from TallTrees
Join in with off topics. Look forward to seeing you there.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1174 of 3,220

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

WELCOME EVERYONE ENJOY THE O2 COMMUNITY FORUM JOIN IN WITH THE GAMES OFF TOPICS 

@alexbuilds  @AlexH95  @cegm71  @Darren1985  @Elecktrikr  @Emmadocherty18  @Gav  @Gazzers64  @Heather999  @Hinesh  @janu  @JasonRossiter  @Jimpy  @kevinthemiddle  @Kimjan  @Lou85  @MerlinJnr  @MrHearn  @NickC1962  @paulyman  @SamihaP  @Sharon0700  @SimonMJLi  @Smishpixie  @StuartJSR @Tara1  @uglymass  @Yura 

Message 1175 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1176 of 3,220

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Welcome to the forums @JasonRossiter ! Great to see a fellow PS4 owner on the community! cool I'm currently spending most of my gaming time on Blackout on CoD Black Ops 4. That and trying to finish Red Dead. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 1177 of 3,220

JasonRossiter
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you and glad to be of service lol. I couldn't really get to grips with Black Ops 4 but going to give it another go once my friend has finished playing it.

Looking forward to the Modern Warfare release, got my steel book edition pre ordered grin
Jason Rossiter
Message 1178 of 3,220

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Same here @JasonRossiter I'm really excited for the new Modern Warfare! Not pre-ordered yet but I'm thinking of getting the digital version. 

signature

Message 1179 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JasonRossiter wrote:
I love psychological thrillers, military fiction. I'm also reading a series of books written by a local author called John Nicholson. He writes thrillers set around the Teesside Area.

James Herbert writes a brilliant selection of psychological thrillers such as Ash and Ghosts of Sleath. Andy McNab is my favourite military writer

Have you read any of David Baldacci ? ... thriller type ... his Camel Club series is a good place to start, he has done many other books as well smiling

Message 1180 of 3,220